If you’re active in digital marketing in any way, you’re aware that marketing automation is altering the game.
According to statistics, marketing automation is used by 49 percent of organizations on average, while more than 55 percent of B2B companies have used automation technologies.
Automation is most typically used by enterprises in the following areas:
- Marketing via email
- Take the initiative in fostering
- CRM, mobile, and social media integrations are examples of software integrations.
Sales productivity is up to 14.5 percent higher, and marketing overhead is down to 12.2 percent lower, thanks to these actions.
Consider using your email marketing automation software to create customer journeys. All activities are triggered and carried out automatically, so you don’t have to worry about manually nurturing prospects and guiding them down the conversion path.
Marketing is now faster, easier, and more efficient than it has ever been.
That sounds great, but what is marketing automation, what can it accomplish for your company, and how difficult is it to master?
Today, we’ll look at some of the applications of marketing automation and how they might help your company.
The Bigger Picture Includes Marketing Automation
You may believe that the objectives of marketing automation are the same as the objectives of your previous marketing activities. Of course, you’re correct, especially since marketing automation doesn’t exist in isolation.
Other components of your digital marketing program, such as your website, landing pages, and email campaigns, are inextricably linked to automation.
As a result, mastering these additional digital marketing venues is an important aspect of successfully deploying automation.
So, let’s take a step back and look at what you can do to optimize your website for conversions in general, as well as what you can do to automate your marketing funnel in particular.
How to Make Your Website Conversion-Friendly?
Marketing automation can help you increase the number of visitors to your website dramatically. While increased traffic is beneficial, it is useless if visitors do not convert. It is your obligation to ensure that your website contains the necessary elements to persuade visitors to take action.
You can use the following tactics to assist improve your website for higher conversion rates:
- Ensure that the page loads quickly
- Use fewer components
- Conversion elements should be strategically placed
- Tell them what they’ll get out of it
- Make use of action words
- Request only the most basic details
- Add reviews and testimonials
- Show off your social network subscriber and following numbers
- CTAs are put to the test
Change your CTA every now and then to see if it boosts your conversion rate. Color, copy, placement, and size are some CTA elements to experiment with.
Conversion-Increasing Marketing Automation Strategies
Once your website is improved, use your marketing automation software to create funnels and customer journeys to attract visitors and convert them into paying customers.
For a guaranteed result, start with the following suggestions.
Personalize your emails to the nth degree.
It would be a mistake not to use email personalisation because it is so successful. Here are some examples of personalization tactics you can use in your emails:
- Start with the subject line, which is the first thing recipients see. For example, it is well known that addressing recipients by their first names can make a significant effect.
- To offer the proper products and services, use client data such as demographics, past purchases, and internet behaviour.
- Send offers based on the location of the recipient.
- Limit your personalisation to two or three occasions each email; otherwise, your receivers may perceive it as weird.
- Use dynamic content to show only images that are relevant to the receivers’ interests.
Sort your mailing list into categories
The days of one-size-fits-all emails are long gone. Using segmentation to target the correct audience with the right email is no longer optional; it’s a need. Segmented email campaigns had 14.32 percent higher open rates and 100.95 percent greater click-through rates, according to statistics.
Best practises for email list segmentation include:
- Create a mailing list for new subscribers and send out a series of welcome emails.
- Sort your contacts into groups based on their age, gender, and location.
Check your clients’ interests and preferences based on their email history, website activity, and online behaviour, and send them appropriate offers using this information.
- Contacts who are registered as being from the same location should be grouped together so that location-based offers can be sent to them.
- Customers should be segmented based on their level of participation. Send more promotional emails to highly engaged consumers, while adding lapsed customers to your re-engagement email campaigns.
- Contacts can be segmented based on their purchase amounts, allowing you to offer them appropriate up-sell and cross-sell options.
One of the benefits of marketing automation is that it allows you to reply (immediately) to your consumers’ actions. Triggers are what allow this to happen.
Triggers are events that start automations. These conditions represent your own set of criteria and are based on if-then logic, such as “If a visitor clicks on a product, give them special offers for similar products.”
Because they are directly related with activities customers do when seeing one of your digital assets, marketing automation triggers boost the relevancy and timeliness of your marketing emails and communications.
Marketing automation saves both time and money. However, not every business that uses this technology is getting the most out of it, particularly when it comes to generating more leads and conversions. We, Aiozium, are here to help you find the best answer to your problems.
Although marketing automation may appear to be complicated, it is definitely worth the time and effort to learn and apply. You can quickly enhance website conversions and develop your business with the correct goals and methods, all while eliminating time-consuming manual operations.